You know you grew up on a Farm when:
1. You give directions not by streets, but by fields and land marks.
2. You were driving Tractors before your feet could hit the pedals.
3. Your homepage on your computer is the weather channel and everyone knows to be quiet when the weather comes on the evening news.
4. Forget ladders, you’ve got loaders and tractors to clean those gutters, trim trees and hang decorations.
5. You plan events around planting and harvesting. A wedding during plant – fuhget about it!
6. Automatic transmission, no thanks! You were driving stick by the 3rd grade!
7. You can fix anything with some elbow grease and bailing wire.
8. A lot of your wardrobe came from your family’s seed or feed dealer.
9. You learned quickly where your loyalty would be – Green or Red?
10. You know where your food comes from, after all, you raised it and grew it!
Is there a sign that we forgot? Share it with us by leaving a comment below!